Quick question regarding javelin bipods

hntnnut

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered a javelin bipod direct from Spartan the other day. Can anyone that has ordered direct from them before, tell me about how long it take receive a package from England?

Richard

I was on the road for work when my stuff shipped but I think it was 2+ weeks. First delivery came and required signature upon delivery. I wasn't home to pick it up at post office soon enough so it shipped back to England. Then had to wait for it to ship again a second time :D I don't recall the dates but it might have been a month and a half total from order date until I had it in hand.

So I'd recommend buying spartan products from US based vendors with stock if anyone is in a hurry.

It does have to clear customs and they opened both of my packages. Customs is really the unknown

OP
hntnnut

hntnnut

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered on the spartan site about a month ago and had it in a week.
But my package came from Idaho.

That's where I ordered from too. Looks Like it was shipped VIA "Royal Mail" Just checked the tracking number and it looks like it landed in Los angles tonight.

Richard

jeffpg

WKR
Oh yeah, mine was shipped so that it required a signature, something that’s seldom good for me. Keep that in mind. I wasn’t home and had to make other arrangements.