Review: Vortex Razor 3-15x42 HD LH, by Jared Bloomgren.

Partially because of this review, mine will be here tomorrow. I picked up the other reticle. Robby, don't know if it is against the rules to post the following or not, but if you are military, former military, or LEO/First responder, GOVX has these on sale right now for $729...Nobody else is even close. You must be verified(dd214, etc...) to use the site. I have been on it for years, but this is the first time I have actually bought anything. I am in no way affiliated with them. Just wanted to pass on a potential deal.

Now I have to save up to actually have a rifle to put it on...lol.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
No prob sodaksooner. What's against the rules are plants from companies pretending to be "helpful" Rokslide members. Glad to see a Veteran only sale.

You'll like that scope. I have the 1.5-8x on my muzz. Love it. I'll also be running the 2.5-10x LH on my 270 WSM this year. Watch for that project soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No prob sodaksooner. What's against the rules are plants from companies pretending to be "helpful" Rokslide members. Glad to see a Veteran only sale.

You'll like that scope. I have the 1.5-8x on my muzz. Love it. I'll also be running the 2.5-10x LH on my 270 WSM this year. Watch for that project soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Robby,

Used my Rifle savings, but have to have sights right? Looking at a Christensen Classic, Ridgeline or Kimber Mountain Ascent. Don't know if I can justify the grand difference between the ridgeline and classic though.

I was going to go with the 2.5 to 10 (on sale too....$599 I believe) but couldn't pass on the bigger scope for a few more ounces.

Brian