Christensen Arms Mesa first impressions and initial review

Thanks for the great review. I'm sold and saving up for one in 300 WSM.....unless I find a used LH Hoyt carbon spyder Turbo ZT. This seems like one heck of a deal for what your getting and has everything I could want in a mountain rifle. Even if it is over weight, it is still nearly half the weight of what I've been using.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dameon I'm doing the same. I emailed them a couple times about making the Mesa in 300 WSM and they said maybe next year. Let's hope they actually do. From what I've heard they're selling pretty quick so I imagine they will broaden the cartridges offered by 2018

Ryan7839

FNG
They must be selling. I can't find one within 2 hours drive to look over before I buy.

The local Cabela's told me 6-8 weeks, and quoted me $100 over MSRP. I said thanks but no thanks.

KINGSNAKE

WKR
I'm already in but I have no hopes of winning. I want a 300wsm. Sent them a note and let them know, I'm not sure it will matter.

Dameon

WKR
I'm already in but I have no hopes of winning. I want a 300wsm. Sent them a note and let them know, I'm not sure it will matter.

They will take notice. There are three potential 300 WSM Mesa buyers in this thread alone. I'm hoping for next year....especially since I just blew my fun money on a Hoyt Carbon Defiant Turbo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
FURMAN

FURMAN

WKR
If I wanted a 300WSM I would buy a Tikka and a Stockys carbon stock but I would much rather have a 300WM in which case I would take a Mesa in this price range.

Ga-Bullet

Lil-Rokslider
I'v Got a New In The Box C.A. Mesa In 6.5 Creed If anyone's Looking. Look's Like a lot Of Rifle For The Money. But I've Got A Fieldcraft In Creed and Kimbers In 260-7-08 And 243AI. So I've Got Several Bases Covered..So Gonna To SendView attachment 70104 The Mesa Down The Road. Asking $1150 Shipped to Your FFL And Will Add 4 Box's Of Winchester Deer Loads To The Deal For $50 More.

Last edited:
Christensen posted on social media asking what chamberings people would like to see in the Mesa. I again emailed them asking for a 300 WSM and gave them my reasons for it. I'd say odds of them listening are slim but now would be the time to try.