Howa mini action 6.5 grendel (SLBMR build)

Have you had good luck with the sst? I have some that I have never shot. I always go back and forth on bullet selection, seems I'm never happy.

OP
J

JWP58

WKR
Have you had good luck with the sst? I have some that I have never shot. I always go back and forth on bullet selection, seems I'm never happy.

Never used it on game, its just the only hunting round available locally. I'll find out later this year how well it performs. ( I used accubonds last year and was happy with the results)

33153986414_5a61ce5e3b_h.jpg

I think the Leupold's size is perfect for the mini. And I'll be ordering another for my remington mohawk 600 in 243.

Last edited:
Sweet, looks good. I don't think I will have my build done in time this year.....other pressing issues came up. I have really started to like the burris 2-7. I have used them on a 7-08 build and a 375 build. I was skeptical at first, but for the money.....I was pleasantly surprised.....and I am kind of an optics snob.

Thanks for posting this. Any update? I just picked up the Mini action for $$350 shipped at Whittaker Guns. They still have some in stock. This might be a nice way to get into a lightweight mountain rifle setup for a decent price.

e-Commerce

OP
J

JWP58

WKR
Sold it to a member here. I've since moved to a savage 16 lightweight hunter in 308win.