Stockys Tikka stock

ams

WKR
Just saw they are making 24-26oz carbon stocks now for tikkas. Expensive though.... I vote GKprice to buy one and review it as he's somewhat of a Tikka fan :)
Might be a fun project on the sl 6.5 when they come out but you'll be close to 1400-1500.

FURMAN

WKR
I am thinking about trying one on my 6.5 Swede. I know Manners and Mcmillan already make light stocks for the Tikka but being able to get one without the wait is nice.

I've shot that stock in New Zealand. It's part if a package deal that hardy barrels offers. I think the original manufacture name has the term composites in it. Google is ur friend.

26oz sounds correct if memory serves. I spoke to the hardy guy direct.

They make another drop in tikka stock, it kicks ass. Perfect stock for hunting.

As for the one in question. Good palm swell. Grip cramps my hand, but some may be a fan. Not vertical.

Pretty right radiuson the cheek piece so big kickers seem to have a bite.

Too much drop in comb for my take.

Manners eht is a lot better as a hunting stock

Mcmillan edge sako is a better mountain stock

Wildcat is way lighter.

Fit an finish seemed ok. The carbon does look weird tho. Not dry??

Great for a bling "it's carbon bitches!" stock but between manner, mcmillan, wildcat composites in canada there's better options IMHO

ianpadron

WKR
I've shot that stock in New Zealand. It's part if a package deal that hardy barrels offers. I think the original manufacture name has the term composites in it. Google is ur friend.

26oz sounds correct if memory serves. I spoke to the hardy guy direct.

They make another drop in tikka stock, it kicks ass. Perfect stock for hunting.

As for the one in question. Good palm swell. Grip cramps my hand, but some may be a fan. Not vertical.

Pretty right radiuson the cheek piece so big kickers seem to have a bite.

Too much drop in comb for my take.

Manners eht is a lot better as a hunting stock

Mcmillan edge sako is a better mountain stock

Wildcat is way lighter.

Fit an finish seemed ok. The carbon does look weird tho. Not dry??

Great for a bling "it's carbon bitches!" stock but between manner, mcmillan, wildcat composites in canada there's better options IMHO
"It's carbon bitches" LOLOLOL

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Decker9

WKR
If your looking for light weight, them wildcats are pretty nice. I just fit one to my t3 Swede, finished at 19 ozs with a flip flop pad.

Decker9

WKR
The wildcat came as an inleted blank. I had to bed, paint and add a recoil pad, I had done none of these things before, but jumped in head first, it went well and turned out real nice. honestly, I do notice it a little front end heavy, not a lot, but certainly a bit. I'm putting this together for a goat/sheep rifle, I'll be sending the barrel out for fluting right quick here.

Other then the little bit of front end heavy, it does shoulder nice, feels a lot solider and stiffer then the original t3 stock. It also sounds solid, not that hollow sound.
For the price point, I think their a great stock.