Looking at new rifle, one wife can use too.

Schnee's

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I'm in the hunt for a new rifle...

I'd go t3x in 308 all the way. Or 7mm-08 is a great underestimated round. My buddy just got one and it's fantastic. Shoots 1/2 all day long.

The other option you should seriously check out are the new Kimber hunting rifles. They are very well made, accurate and lightweight. And contrary to what the internet says, I have yet to see one that didn't shoot under 1in, with most being 1/2 or better.

GKPrice

Banned
I'd go t3x in 308 all the way. Or 7mm-08 is a great underestimated round. My buddy just got one and it's fantastic. Shoots 1/2 all day long.

The other option you should seriously check out are the new Kimber hunting rifles. They are very well made, accurate and lightweight. And contrary to what the internet says, I have yet to see one that didn't shoot under 1in, with most being 1/2 or better.

On Kimbers, It's not just "the internet" as there are scads of very mixed reviews right here ..... both real good or very bad - IMO, Kimber has a lot of ground to cover to get back in good graces with a lot of established shooters and hunters - CS has plummeted in recent couple of years too