Tikka T3x lite stainless steel sale prices?

MTtrout

WKR
What is the lowest price people are seeing the new Tikka T3x lite in stainless steel/ synthetic stock on sale for and where? I was in Scheels a few weeks back and thought it was $650 but was looking online today at different dealers and $750 seemed to be the going rate. I just want to make sure I don't pay more than what it can be had for.

Thanks

Rs3003

WKR
Whittaker guns. I checked prices on 300 win and 308. Both are $569 online. No taxes out of state. Shipping is $8 I think.

ianpadron

WKR
Whittaker guns. I checked prices on 300 win and 308. Both are $569 online. No taxes out of state. Shipping is $8 I think.
That for stainless T3X?!

If so that's insaaaane. I can't even find a T3 for 569.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

ianpadron

WKR
Just checked Whittakers, sure enough...569, you should buy 2 at that price!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

luke moffat

Super Moderator

Plus if you use their "MOVINGDAY" coupon code then you can get that price down to $540. :)

I picked up a 300 WSM simply cause I couldn't pass it up. :)

JWP58

WKR
Recently? I check online every once in a while and I've never seen them on sale. Sportmans Wharehouse is the only dealer, correct?

Yes, two days ago. Not sure what their website says, but I know what the tags said at the store. Having a hard time deciding between a lite or superlite. The whittaker deal on a non stainless model is like 480. That's not bad.

Rmauch20

WKR
Bad influences! I've been looking for one in .308, locally if they could even get one I was basically paying MSRP on them. And checking around on sites that I was aware of I was still paying 750-ish. Thats too good of a deal to pass up.

SEtoNWHunter

Lil-Rokslider
I will second Whittaker's as the best prices around. And great service to boot. I just bought a stainless T3x in 30-06 about a month ago, and used the extra 5% "movingday" promo discount. Such a great deal, and showed up at my FFL less than a week after ordering. I'm fighting my instinct to order something else...