I have heard all the Tikka fans for awhile but....

Is someone calls you a SOB you may not be one. If most people call you a SOB you probably are one. Few that have owned and shot the Tikka dislike them. I drank the cool aid last year also in the 7RM T3 Super Lite. 150 grain Rem Core Lokt's shooting sub MOA. Happy

I just think it's funny you ordered a rifle from my hometown gun store. I always heard they were big time. They do have a lot of guns in the store. Glad you like the Tikka. I've held them before, but they just don't "feel" right.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

OP
awaldro7

awaldro7

Lil-Rokslider
I just think it's funny you ordered a rifle from my hometown gun store. I always heard they were big time. They do have a lot of guns in the store. Glad you like the Tikka. I've held them before, but they just don't "feel" right.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Even with shipping and FFL fee they were $200 cheaper than anywhere else.

OP
awaldro7

awaldro7

Lil-Rokslider
Just a quick update on how this rifle is doing. It is hard to find a place to shoot past 150 yards here in the western North Carolina Mountains.
I recently discovered that my friends Grandpa has a field that we can shoot around 325. I was able to consistently shoot 0.9 MOA groups off of my pack from 300 yards. I also had a 10" steel plate setup that I fired 10 shots at from various field positions including sitting,
kneeling, and prone and made contact all 10 shots. I think that we are ready for Newfoundland! I have never had as much confidence in a setup as I do with this one. View attachment 55205View attachment 55206