Trigger Tech Recall

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
There are a few triggers being recalled. See if you have one below.

TriggerTech - Safety

No, this doesn't change my mind. Trigger Tech is still the best trigger I have every used. I have one that is being recalled and it has over 3,000 rounds on it with zero issues. Kudo's to TT for getting ahead of this.

dotman

WKR
Thanks for posting, pretty sure mine will fall within this but need to check. Wasn't even aware of it.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Damn this is my trigger. Hate to pull my gun apart for this. Have you tried the new style trigger Ryan?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Damn this is my trigger. Hate to pull my gun apart for this. Have you tried the new style trigger Ryan?

On my last two rifles I moved to their special trigger. I have them set at 1.5 pounds. I really like the way these triggers brake.

N2TRKYS

WKR
What's the difference between these and Timneys? I've never tried a TT. The Timneys brake as smooth as glass to me. Just wondering if it's worth trying them? Are the trigger shoes narrower than the Timneys?

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dotman thanks for posting up the identification guide. Have the cast TT on the safety so no issues with my trigger and thankfully I didn't have to strip it down to check serial number.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Trigger tech design doesn't allow for any trigger creep
239a1dd3acd447c54a94f5d09806f7fa.jpg

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Timneys are fine triggers. But I've had a few go mushy on me after awhile.

I like the brake on the TT better than any trigger I have ever used. I also like the simple one screw adjustment on the TT.

ckleeves

WKR
Timneys are fine triggers. But I've had a few go mushy on me after awhile.

I like the brake on the TT better than any trigger I have ever used. I also like the simple one screw adjustment on the TT.

Same here. Timmeys are great and I have nothing against them but the TT simply break cleaner. They feel lighter then they really are IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Dang, they must be something, cause I don't feel any creep or anything in my Timneys.

Mine developed creep over time. If your happy with it that's all that matters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

300dakota

FNG
have used timneys,shilen and jewell.shilen was my favorite when adjusted properly for a hunting rifle.jewell on the one rifle I have for benchrest.all good triggers.just had a new tt installed on my last build.it is a great trigger.love the easy adjustment and as clean and crisp as you could ever want.they will be my tridder of choice for all hunting builds in the future if it holds up.