help with rifle selection

Wolf-killer

Lil-Rokslider
looking for the lightest most accurate rifle chambered in 6.5 creedmor in your opinion, with factory ammo

WestNE

WKR
Fierce Fury or Edge, depending on budget. There are lighter but I find super light rifles extremely difficult to shoot accurately.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Xxtavixx

Lil-Rokslider
Do I feel I can of worms coming on...there are a ton of reliable, lightweight rifles. And then you can make them even lighter. Most of this will be determined by your budget.

Reasonably, I am a large fan of Savage rifles, but they are not "ultralight". If I had to buy one rifle and know Im going to spend 4-5 times the amount of most, it would be the Fieldcraft.

OP
Wolf-killer

Wolf-killer

Lil-Rokslider
thanks for the info guys
I was thinking the Tikka superlite, but can't find any in that caliber. I was also considering a Kimber or the Fieldcraft but if Im going to spend that amount of $ i might as well go with a Fierce Rifle. Im looking for accuracy more than I am the lightest rifle

WestNE

WKR
If accuracy is your top priority then I have to shamelessly plug the fierce again. I only have personal experience with two but those two have produced the easiest small groups I've ever shoot. They shot lots of factory loads well and had enough weight for me to shoot well from a bench.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

hodgeman

WKR
My Barrett Fieldcraft weighs just under 6 pounds scoped and shoots 1/2MOA with Hornady 143gr ELDX Precision Hunters.

If there's a lighter, more accurate rifle...not sure what it'd be.