Review: Xtreme Hardcore Gear Tru Level Scope Base

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
attachment.php

Are you looking for a quality scope base for your rifle? The Tru Level from Xtreme Hardcore Gear is a great option. In this review Brock Akers tells us what he likes and dislikes about the rail. Tru Level Scope Base Review

You can also read my personal thoughts on the Tru Level in this review from a couple years back. Tru Level Review

Last edited by a moderator:

robie

WKR
Thanks for the review on this.

I'm looking at this and the Hawkins or the Night Force rings.

It seem like the level on this would be difficult to see once the scope is mounted. Would you be better off with rings with a level on them vs this base?

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member

It seem like the level on this would be difficult to see once the scope is mounted. Would you be better off with rings with a level on them vs this base?
I can't comment on the level build into the rings as I've never used that setup. But i will say that the level being on the rail isn't an issue for seeing it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

OP
Justin Crossley

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member

I find it easy to see the rail level if I open both eyes. The same goes for the Force Recon Rings with the level on the side. If I open my left eye, it is very easy to see the level. I like both better than having the level on top of the rings.

robie

WKR
I find it easy to see the rail level if I open both eyes. The same goes for the Force Recon Rings with the level on the side. If I open my left eye, it is very easy to see the level. I like both better than having the level on top of the rings.

Thanks Justin. I'm leaning more towards the rings than the base. Seems like it would be right in line with my left eye when shooting with both eyes open.