Cerakote applicator in Alaska or PNW

Boreal

WKR
I've got a new to me Kimber MA that I'd like to get Cerakoted since most of my hunts seem to be around saltwater. The one certified applicator left Anchorage, leaving me without a local option. Can any of you recommend Cerakote applicators to whom I can send the rifle? Any recommendations for coatings other than Cerakote?

deadwolf

WKR
I've got a new to me Kimber MA that I'd like to get Cerakoted since most of my hunts seem to be around saltwater. The one certified applicator left Anchorage, leaving me without a local option. Can any of you recommend Cerakote applicators to whom I can send the rifle? Any recommendations for coatings other than Cerakote?

I was wondering the same thing. I know Phil sold his business to someone here in anchorage, just don’t know who. I’ll try to text him and see who it is, that is, if he still has his alaska cell number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Floorguy

WKR
In Fairbanks a place called arctic gun works does cerakote and another option called arctic kote. Plan on trying the arctic kote in the next few months. Looks like you're in anchorage but figured I would share the link:

Gunmetal Protection with CeraKote & ArcticKote in Alaska
Personally, I would find someone other than Gary to do any work for me. That is from both personal and professional experience.

Alaska Hydrographics is a hydro dipping and cerakote, duracoat place on the Palmer Wasilla highway.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Stid2677

WKR
Personally, I would find someone other than Gary to do any work for me. That is from both personal and professional experience.

Alaska Hydrographics is a hydro dipping and cerakote, duracoat place on the Palmer Wasilla highway.

x2!!!!

OP
Boreal

Boreal

WKR

Thanks, I've seen that they do hydrodipping, wasn't aware of the Cerakoting, too.

Floorguy

WKR
Thanks, I've seen that they do hydrodipping, wasn't aware of the Cerakoting, too.
Pretty sure I saw something about it on facebook. I am going to have a pistol coated sometime soon. They also have a special in October called stocktober, gun stocks get dipped for $80
1b7d9cc54cf37f5295e64687b0f39079.jpg

yeti14

Lil-Rokslider
Guns of Alaska just opened this month in Sitka. Obviously they are new and have no reputation to go on, but facebook page says factory trained and certified in Cerakote application. I met one of the gentleman that works there and he seemed like a good guy and knowledgeable.

carter33

WKR
Thanks all for the feedback on arctic gunworks, that is disappointing to hear but certainly better to hear than experience myself.

Any experiences with Fair North Gunsmithing? According to their site they also apply cerakote in Fairbanks

duchntr

WKR
Bummer about Phil. Alaska custom cerakote is a certified applicator and is in anchorage, no experience with them though. Heres the # (907) 841-1273

AlaskaEd

WKR
There a guy that operates out of Bowman Arms in Fairbanks that does Cerakoting. I don't have any of their work, but what I've seen, looks real nice. Alaska ICE is the name of the shop. The guy who runs it has been doing it for years.

Cerakote applicator

Hello Gun enthusiasts.

I am Phil Lincolns cerakote apprentice. worked under him for several years before he left late this year.

I am picking up where he left off. I am a pre-med student and am very passionate about Cerakote and doing extremely innovative things with the material. My business is Volsung Industries. I am also a small parts engineer for the Scar 17 platform and plan to collaborate with Handle defense and Kinetic research group's design team to make some innovative parts for AR15 & Scar platforms.

I am based out of Anchorage and have a very skilled stencil artist along with myself being the most experienced cerakote applicator in the state. together we can do literally anything you want.

give me a call if you're still interested.

Blake Endres 907-306-4127

shoot me a text ill send some pics of my work.