Anyone have a Tikka bedded in a Game Scout?

freshta

WKR
Hey everyone. Looking for suggestions/advice about mounting a Tikka T3 in a McMillan Game Scout stock. I have a recent hand injury that kills me when I stretch out my trigger finger when using a standard rifle grip. When I use a pistol grip, my hand feels way better. Anyone have a standard barrel in a Game Scout? What are your opinions?

Thanks,

Tony

OP
F

freshta

WKR
I have no doubt the stock is awesome. I've just never seen a lite barreled tikka mounted on one. Thanks for the input!

Maxlab

FNG
I have a Tikka in a Game Scout, that I had rebarreled. I own three Game Scouts, I think it's a great stock and it fits me well.

Attachments

• IMG_0082.jpg
    IMG_0082.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 177
I have a Tikka in a Game Scout, that I had rebarreled. I own three Game Scouts, I think it's a great stock and it fits me well.

That's a badass gun! The game scout has a low cheek weld.. are you guys all using butt packs or something to get your eye inline with scope?

Maxlab

FNG
That's a badass gun! The game scout has a low cheek weld.. are you guys all using butt packs or something to get your eye inline with scope?
I don't have a problem at all getting my eye aligned and a solid cheek weld. I know others that own a Game Scout have, they usually get some type of pack.

Maxlab

FNG
Ha! what are the odds... So the above mentioned Tikka I am putting in a game scout also is getting a carbon barrel and that same exact scope.
I guess the odds are pretty good. Post a pic when you get it back.