Glock 20

I agree with doverpack12,.. IF, you don't want, to "Handload" just buy, the DoubleTaps ! They worked, FINE and Penetrate like crazy !
I was just a little "miffed" that they didn't go as, "fast" as,.. STATED !

PS; Take NOTE, IF, you shoot ANY, LEAD Bullets, in a Factory Glock bbl.,.. KEEP it to just, a FEW Rounds and CLEAN or, shoot a couple of Jacketed loads, thru the Gun !!! LEAD "Fouling" can cause, the barrel to, BURST !

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
PS; Take NOTE, IF, you shoot ANY, LEAD Bullets, in a Factory Glock bbl.,.. KEEP it to just, a FEW Rounds and CLEAN or, shoot a couple of Jacketed loads, thru the Gun !!! LEAD "Fouling" can cause, the barrel to, BURST !

or just use hardcast...

or just use hardcast...

Hardcast still foul especially non gas checked bullets. Now whatever the Hi-Tek coating is on the Montana Bullet Works bullets they did not give my stock barrel any fouling. I only have probably 25 rounds that I have loaded and shot at this point but typically even 5 double tap 200 grain WFNGC will leave just a little dull streaking in the barrel.

I have a Gen3 G20C non SF that's been lightly used and it comes with a 6" stainless Storm Lake barrel, with heavier spring and stainless spring rod. Would like to sell and get the G40 MOS. If you're interested...? I'm in Washington.

I don’t have a lot of experience with the 20 but I have a flock of glocks. Wolf barrel is less than $100 and you can shoot all the lead you want.