Question about Tikka T3x and Medium Size DNZ Rings with 3x9x42 Scope

I just received a Tikka T3x in .30-06. I'm going to use it hunting in timber for whitetails. I have a Cabela's Euro Instinct 3x9x42 (not the 40). I've read great reviews on the DNZ Game Reaper one piece rings here and would love to try them out. Most guys seem to be going for the Low DNZ rings for a scope of this size. Unfortunately, in my area I can only find DNZ Game Reaper Medium size rings. My question is.......do you think Medium DNZ rings with this scope would still work well for hunting purposes and getting a good cheek weld, or would you guys choose to go with low Talleys or Optilocks over it?

Thanks for any feedback

awaldro7

Lil-Rokslider
I have the low talley rings on my t3x with a 44mm objective and I wish that they were lower. Can you not order the DNZ in low off of the internet? I am all about supporting the local guys but when they don't have what I need I won't resort to settling for something that I didn't want.

Hunter Sargent

Lil-Rokslider
I have the DNZ lows on my T3 Lite and they have plenty of room...wish there was an extra-low option. Ended up putting a pad on the stock.