Alamo Precision Rifles?

rackcity24

Lil-Rokslider
Does anyone have input on these rifles as far as accuracy or customer service? I'm looking at buying a custom/semi-custom rifle for hunting. I'm considering APR, NW Action works, and a few other builders. But, any other input as far as different builder/brands is appreciated.

Beastmode

WKR
Rbros rifles puts out an incredible product. Great customer service and will keep you up on everything throughout the build process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FURMAN

WKR
What do you intend to do wth the rifle and what is your budget?

Fitzwho

WKR
I’ve seen a few of the Alamo rifles and they look very well built, but I haven’t shot one or dealt with them personally.

I just had a new Creedmoor built, I bought all the components and sent to Mason at Northwest Action Works for action truing, bolt fluting, and barrel installation. They did a phenomenal job.

They are VERY good and very reasonable. Robert is a great guy to work with and they are quick about building rifles and follow through on their quoted build times. They work very closely with Curtis Customs and are the distributive for Chase's actions. The Axiom is a great action with a 60degree throw. Give them a shot and you won't be disappointed!

They have a barreled action you can configure and buy that's very reasonable, for the guy wanting to do the rest of the build on their own.

Does anyone have input on these rifles as far as accuracy or customer service? I'm looking at buying a custom/semi-custom rifle for hunting. I'm considering APR, NW Action works, and a few other builders. But, any other input as far as different builder/brands is appreciated.

They do very good work. They are also still at a good price point. Horizon firearms also does really good work.

OP
R

rackcity24

Lil-Rokslider
I would use it to Deer/Elk hunt and occasionally shoot a few shots at the range. My budget would be around $3000-$3500 for the bare rifle. Thanks for the info guys!

They build a great rifle. They built my 28 Nosler this past summer... shoots lights out and balances perfectly. Customer service is top knotch.