Does this rifle exist?

OP
B

brn2hnt

WKR
Mine really likes Hornady Superformance GMX in 165 and 180. Any particular reason for the larger bullets? I think the 180 copper bullets are roughly equivalent to the 210 in lead, length wise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They seem to work pretty well for reaching out on rocks and gongs. Interesting that your rifle likes the superformance, I've tried them in 3 or 4 rifles and groups were consistently 2-3x greater than my normal load for those guns. But starting 2019 I will have to find a copper load of some sort to use on anything in CA.

considering your criteria, if it were me I would be looking into "legendary arms " rifles. they are cheap enough not to totally break the bank and custom enough have had a really good reputation for accuracy, and settle right into your weight range. (their action design is awesome) also considering your criteria, game at around 200 and targets out as far as you can get, I would also step down in cartridge. others have said it but the 308, or 6.5 creed would probably fill your need a little more effectively and cost a heck of a lot less while you were doing it. plus one cant argue with how good a short action feels in the hand. that beinf said, don't let me talk you out of the 300 win mag, you can't kill something too dead :)

I know the CAarms rifle comes with a threaded barrel for the suppressor or end cap. How does your suppressor attach to the rifle. Do you have to get a threaded adapter to attach the suppressor? What the specifics here? Thanks in advance.