Recommendations for inside waistband holster for Glock 19

Dromsky

Lil-Rokslider
Son in-law has a inside waistband holster for a Glock 19 on his Xmas list, any suggestions? He will wear concealed for work.

Trial153

WKR
I have all stealth gear IWB for all my carry guns. I probably owned about 6 other brands and the SG toped them all for comfort and quialty. They are all i will buy at this point.

Last edited:

Owenst7

WKR
I use an Alien Gear holster for mine

I've worn one of their cloak tuck 3.0s every day since they came out. It's the most comfortable holster I've ever worn. Everything from tucked dress shirt/slacks to working under a truck all day on a mechanic's creeper.

I wore the leather 1.0 cloak tuck for several years before. I loved that one, but the steel liner in the 3.0 makes reholstering much easier, and the neoprene is more breathable and prints less than leather.

I also highly recommend their steel-lined leather belts. It does not stretch at all and has more torsional rigidity than any other belt I've seen.

I've used the free shell changes a couple times and their turnaround was always pretty quick too.

I use the C-style plastic clips. They are nearly invisible with a tucked shirt, but they lock onto my belt just as solid as a standard loop-over clip. The plastic doesn't cut through my shirts or scratch up my belt like metal ones do. They aren't as reflective as metal either.

This is what I have for my G27 (subcompact .40 cal.) N82 Tactical - Concealed Carry Holsters
5cb84705eba11d6bf6147ed236ca13f4.jpg

573fe3bf3707ba73f89da99826807dc0.jpg

f5ec11c1c11992d1bb8879ef74aea6c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ramont

Lil-Rokslider
I use an Alien Gear IWB holster for my Glock, it's the most comfortable holster I've ever used.

Comptac infidel is my favorite. A bit slimmer build than some of the others recommended above. While I don’t consider a kydex holster to be heirloom quality, I have some comptacs that are close to 10 years old that are going strong.

PNWGATOR

WKR
Raven Vanguard 2 has worked flawlessly for me for years. Love it. Buddy who turned me onto the Raven has switched to a phlhstr skeleton and he likes it better than the vanguard fwiw.

NDGuy

WKR
Another vote for Alien Gear or Stealthgear is great I have read.