Review - Spartan Precision Bipod - Javelin Long + Jane Long Legs

OP
D

dotman

WKR
Question for you and I imagine it’s personal preference. Why choose the long leg version vs the standard? What benefits will you go?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it really depends on your body profile or the desire to be just a tad higher in your adjustment. The small diff in length may make a difference for a little thicker body type that sits a tad higher when in the prone position.

Does anyone know if the Leupold branded javelins are made entirely by spartan or is leupold doing these? I just received my Leupold branded one. Needless to say I am very underwhelmed. The magnets on it are about as strong as a household magnet. I cant shake it off the gun, but it comes out very easy. The mags on the leg hold open barely do anything. The head lock down does not lock it down, when bottomed out it can still cant back and forth. For $50 id be happy, but for $300 its going back to midway. really bumbed out

frankrb3

WKR
Does anyone know if the Leupold branded javelins are made entirely by spartan or is leupold doing these? I just received my Leupold branded one. Needless to say I am very underwhelmed. The magnets on it are about as strong as a household magnet. I cant shake it off the gun, but it comes out very easy. The mags on the leg hold open barely do anything. The head lock down does not lock it down, when bottomed out it can still cant back and forth. For $50 id be happy, but for $300 its going back to midway. really bumbed out

I just ordered the leupold branded one from Midway as well. Hoping mine is ready to go out of the box and doesn't have the same issues. How was the customer service? I see that Jim from Spartan responded, glad to see that it looks like he was concerned and willing to take care of the issues. Can you just give me a little feeback as to how things turned out. Thanks.

Guys I’m on here as a point of contact. I think I’m right in saying we replaced the bipod completely?

If you have issues of any sort then email me at [email protected] or [email protected] and we will get them sorted. We’ve sold getting on for 25,000 units now and will inevitably have the odd issue. It’s our company ethos to sort them out and make the customer happy so don’t fret in silence..let us help.

frankrb3

WKR
Guys I’m on here as a point of contact. I think I’m right in saying we replaced the bipod completely?

If you have issues of any sort then email me at [email protected] or [email protected] and we will get them sorted. We’ve sold getting on for 25,000 units now and will inevitably have the odd issue. It’s our company ethos to sort them out and make the customer happy so don’t fret in silence..let us help.

Thanks Jim. I will be sure to contact you if I have any issues.

fwafwow

WKR
Classified Approved
Anyone who has the Javelin have any updates to their experience? I'm looking at bipods and am leaning towards one of the Javelin options.

Anyone who has the Javelin have any updates to their experience? I'm looking at bipods and am leaning towards one of the Javelin options.
I have one. It's pretty nice, especially for the weight. But I'm considering getting the atlas or evo for more stability. Fwiw, I would keep the Javelin either way. Too convenient weight wise to not have in the arsenal.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

wyosam

WKR
I won’t hunt with anything else. I don’t like a mounted bipod, and I don’t like anything protruding from the for end. I don’t even leave swivel studs in place. It is light, very effective, and can be flush mounted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk