Mph vs mcmillan edge?

b0nes

Lil-Rokslider
I'm seriously considering a re-stocking of a rem 7 youth model with the barrel cut down to 16 inches. Going for a true lightweight build. I've read some poor reviews of mpi stocks and some stellar reviews. Which one offers the better stock for the pricepoint?

stevevan

WKR
I've used MPI stocks for years and they are quality. If you're looking for a true ultralight look into MG Arms out of Texas.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Im partial to mcmillan stocks, so many options to choose from that you really end up with exactly what you want, no need to compromise on any part of it. I have one on order now.

DRUSS

WKR
I have mpi,McMillan, hi tech,Pendleton composites(oregunsmithing) and like all of them . But mpi is my lightest one. Not sure what your specifics are. I use oregunsmithing and mpi most. But can drive to both of them and hold the actual stocks and look at others to compare a nd get the fit or options that work best for me.

gbflyer

WKR
McMillan is an extremely professional operation that builds lifetime products. It's been my experience they go the extra mile to make sure your order is correct and they can accommodate nearly anything. Attempted Manners once, threw them a curve ball with a custom action and scared them off. Emailed with Kelly McMillan a couple of times and 6 weeks later I had my stock.

stevevan

WKR
I have McMillan stocks too along with owning MPI stocks. The McMillan stocks are great also and lightweight with the edge technology. Downside is their wait time is long.

mtluckydan

Lil-Rokslider
I have several Oregunsmithing stocks on model 7's. They all weigh 6 lbs +/- scoped with leupold compact scopes and shoot 5 shots under an inch with no cooling between shots. Wayne has always done good work for me.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

I really like McM edge stocks. I don’t know the other brands and have always used McM and Manners. Tom Manners has sent me, and countless others, several stocks to try out to decide which one felt right, and which one to order. They’ve definitely had trouble keeping up with demand but that’s because they build a heck of a stock!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk