Any Word On New Rifles for Lefties

NDGuy

WKR
It is killing me being limited to such few manufacturers/calibers. Is there any news or confirmation for new production left handed rifles?

Bergara? Barrett? Christensen? Browning?

Bueller?

Seriously something has to give for us poor southpaws. I have a Tikka T3 and a Ruger RAP but love so many of those rifles in the $700-$1200 range.

howl

WKR
It'd be better if so many did not settle for backwards guns. That said, I ain't hurtin'. There will be some new stuff this year to fill out my using collection. I'll get a LH 6.5mm target rig going, whether it be a Tikka CTR or Ruger Predator. A Savage B-series or two and I'll be sorted out on rifles for long while. I already have everything, but that's all the wantsies I can think to get.

What exactly are you missing out on?

ST52v

WKR
I would not hold my breath!!!! You may be better off looking at North Land Shooter Supply and build your own. They have Remington left hand actions in any configuration you would want. You can even buy them with the lugs and face already trued up. These are $500 and less. You can buy the Remage barrels for around $325. With a trigger tech trigger, barrel nut and tool you would be around $1000 for a barreled action. The Carbon 6 barrel with the nut would be around $800 depending on the options you pick. You could do similar things with a Tikka. How much of a market is left after looking at the current options???

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm WAITING/ WANTING to buy, a Left Handed, Tikka T3X in, 6mm Creedmoor or, 6XC ! Both are "popular" great shooting, calibers !
But, I'm NOT,.. "holding my Breath" ! I may have to buy another obsolete, Tikka T3 stainless Lite but in, .243 win. and just have it re-chambered to, 6mm Super LR ( my next Caliber choice) I like the 6XC or, 6 Creed, way better, tho !
Am also considering, buying the Rem 700 LH, short action like ST52v mentioned above and putting a 1-8 twist, Shillen bbl in 6XC on it !
But don't know if I want to part with, $1800. - $2000. for "semi custom" ! I will wait a little longer and HOPE that, Sako, Tikka, "gets it" !