Seekins Precision - Havak Pro Hunter PH1

Tyler Beck

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Has anyone had experience with the Seekins Havak Pro Hunter? Looking at adding a 6.5 to the arsenal. Based on their reputation and features of the rifle it appears to be a pretty solid choice. Any opinions?

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Tyler, one of my buddies just picked one up from cabelas a couple of weeks ago. He is duly impressed with it and it shoots very nice. It got the 6.5 PRC and he is a handloader which is all he has shot out of it so far. You can't build a rifle for the cost and features of the Havak. He thinks now he will pick one up in a creedmoor.

Randy

kharb22

Lil-Rokslider
They just dropped the long actions, so I'm considering the 300 WM or the 28 Nosler. I have been to the plant and took a tour with Glenn Seekins himself, and I was pretty impressed with their setup. I checked out the Havak in 6.5 and it was a nice gun. Action was smooth and the gun felt balanced. Trigger was insanely smooth. I can't wait to get my hands on their long action version.

Scottyboy

WKR
I only have one box of factory eld-x through mine, so far I am beyond impressed. Stupid accurate, trigger is one of the best I’ve ever pulled and the overall quality is top notch. I will be picking up a long action in the near future.