Weatherby relocating to Wyoming...

2five7

WKR
Good for them. I think they will be welcomed with open arms anywhere outside the PRC.

dotman

WKR
Good to hear!! Wonder when Kimber will move out of NY? These firearm manufacturers are crazy to stay in liberal states.

kharb22

Lil-Rokslider
Good for Wyoming! the Governor they have there is very pro 2A. He actually created the Wyoming Governor's 2 gun cup last year. The event wasn't run that well, but with a different promoter this year, it should be greatly improved. They had a Governor's elk tag on the prize table I do believe.

wyosteve

WKR
That's fantastic. Weatherby had a big display at the sheep show last week and has some really nice rifles.

Anello

Lil-Rokslider
Saw this on instagram last night. So awesome! Good for them. I sincerely hope that many more companies do the same. States like CA are completely out of control on taxation issues. The Wyoming Governor aided in the move, as well. Good on you Weatherby .. and Wyoming!

gelton

WKR
The free market wins again...will solve a ton of problems in the long run. Kind of like the liberal paradise of California also has the highest rate of poverty in the country. It may take a while but sooner or later they will learn that you cant regulate your way to prosperity.

WesternBounty

Lil-Rokslider
Soooo stoked about this! And even better Sheridan is only a two hour drive away from me! And near one of my favorite set of mountains!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk