Christensen Arms Mesa or Ridgeline in LEFTY?

davsco

WKR
anyone know of any stores that might have some of their new lefty's in stock? has anyone ordered one and if so what sort of wait times were you quoted? thanks!

NDGuy

WKR
anyone know of any stores that might have some of their new lefty's in stock? has anyone ordered one and if so what sort of wait times were you quoted? thanks!

4-6 weeks $1495.

I highly doubt any store will stock a $1500 left handed rifle, if they do it will be a 6.5 CM.

Personally I am waiting to see what Bergara comes out with. If either the B14 Hunter or Ridge comes out in LH .300 Win or 7mm-08 I will be buying one.

Not lefty’s, but my buddy just waited 10-weeks for a mesa long range. It was about that long for my Ridgeline last year.
I bought mine through Eurooptic and my buddy through a local gun store here in SoCal. If you are going to pull the trigger, do it sooner...

robie

WKR
I just got a Ridgeline in and it took 10 weeks from order to my FFL. I ordered through 1Shot, they are a sponsor and will give you a great discount.

Mine was $1800 and they were able to switch out the radial brake for the titanium slayer brake for $20.

I called around and I couldn't beat that price. Christensen won't change out brakes for many of their distributors but will for 1 shot. Or at least when I ordered it, I was told by a couple of guys to not expect them to keep doing it for long.

Good luck.

OP
davsco

davsco

WKR
update - christensen got back to me and said they're only doing 308, 6.5creed and 7mm08 this year in lefty in mesa and ridgelines, and a 4-6 month wait. bummer. i heard 4-12 weeks from a dealer but guess that is just the righty stuff.