Mounts for a Christensen ridgline

Cdpp880

WKR
I ordered a Christensen ridgline in 300WSM and want to get some rings/bases for it. I will be mounting a bushnell 4-18 lrhs. I was thinking about getting the night force one piece aluminum mounts for it. They are pretty expensive and I have not been able to find the actual weight if these. I want something I do not have to worry about but would still like them to be fairly light. Trying to keep the mount/rings under $200, I would go higher if I needed to. What would y’all recommend?

Hawkins hybrids. I have a pair on my 300wsm right now and they are nice. $165 I think at most places. Solid and lite, want to say they were 3oz on my scale, but super well built.

Shane S

FNG
I have the same gun with Talley picatiny rail and vortex precision matched rings in low height. I really like this setup after trying 2 other rings and bases and being unhappy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

573A397C-694F-4B00-97DD-19B357D43733.jpg
I didn’t want a rail because it gets in the way when I carry, can’t wrap my hand around the action between scope and rifle.
Hawkins rings are great and the route I went for my ridgeline.

Sodbuster

WKR
i am running a Murphy titanium rail and rings on my Kimber WSM. A little more money but have been rock solid for scope swaps and a years worth of hunting.