Seekins Havak in left hand is a no go.........

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
:mad:
I had heard through the internet grapevine that a lefthand version was in the works. I contacted seekins via email and according to them, they have no plans "at this time" to produce the Havak in a left hand platform. Damn, I am really impressed with this rifle. Was really drooling over that rifle in a prc.

Randy

NDGuy

WKR
:mad:
I had heard through the internet grapevine that a lefthand version was in the works. I contacted seekins via email and according to them, they have no plans "at this time" to produce the Havak in a left hand platform. Damn, I am really impressed with this rifle. Was really drooling over that rifle in a prc.

Randy

At least Christensen and Bergara are throwing us a bone. I wonder what Bergara will come out with? B14 Hunter and the HMR?

I got some range time with mine yesterday chambered in 6mmCreed and it is very impressive. I was just running some Hornady Precision Hunter factory and printed 2 tiny 4 shot groups. It is my new favorite deer gun.

Mjmaida

FNG
I know this is an very old thread, but any idea if they do make a left hand now?

hunt1up

WKR
I know this is an very old thread, but any idea if they do make a left hand now?
I asked them in person at the sheep show and was told a joking "never." They said they have intentions of a lefty some day but they're too busy making what they already offer to also offer lefties. I too would probably buy one if they did. Oh well.