Anyone else experiencing order issues with DoubleTap ammo?

barrister

WKR
I ordered some ammo from DoubleTap back on April 24th. The order shows as "Processed" when I log into my account on their website. No shipments or updates however since the order was placed. I have called several times during their office hours and always receive a voicemail message. I didn't leave a voicemail on previous occasions figuring I would just call back and catch them in the office. However, earlier this week, after never being able to catch them at the phone, I left a voice message and submitted an inquiry via email as well.

Understanding that they may still respond to my messages, I'm just wondering if anyone else has heard of or is experiencing issues. It almost feels like the business has gone under based on the lack of communications since I placed my order. Not trying to tarnish any opinions on DoubleTap, as I previously ordered and used their ammo with ease and success. This situation just strikes me as odd.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Seems like mike Mcnett is slipping these days. Back 6-7 years ago double tap Ammo was an awesome company. Not so much now that he’s trying to compete with big companies and sell his Ammo to chain stores.

KJH

WKR
I order rifle ammo a couple times a year from them. Sometimes they are on the ball, and other times they are slow. It has always arrived.

Sometimes, what I want isn't in stock, but a phone call is all it takes and they actually have it or load it up in a day or two.