Crispi boot stock?

jr87mustang

Lil-Rokslider
I have been wanting to try some Crispi boots out for a while but can't find my size in stock anywhere. I normally wear a 10W but finally just bought a 10.5w from Campsaver in the Thor just to try them out as over a month has gone by looking for the Summit or the Thor in 10W (don't want the Thor in the orange color). They were super comfy but just like I thought too big. I checked Sheels, Campsaver, Black Ovis, Midway USA and a few others but haven't seen stock change in quite a while, not even the Crispi store has them in stock, lol. Do they just do runs for hunting season similar to First Lie and Kuiu? Maybe I am the only one haveing the problem.

OLI62

FNG
Bringing up this thread to see if you guys, or anybody have had any luck finding out when Crispi is bringing in another batch of boots. I've been trying to get my hands on a pair of uninsulated Nevada's in 10.5W for months now but I think I'd have better luck shooting a unicorn.

I just checked CrispiUs.com, and they don't even show a 10.5 w as being made. A 10 or 11 is about it. You might want to call them and see if they think a size 11 would work. They have free returns. Good luck, the Crispis are the best boots (comfort and durability) I have ever worn.

Dobermann

WKR
Crispi US don't import all boots in wide sizes - best bet is to email them directly and ask about the model you want, and when they'll be back in stock.

In my experience, if you have wide feet, simply sizing up won't necessarily work ... their wide options really make like easier.