Lowa innox gtx mid

trkyslr

WKR
Anyone try these yet? Any reviews? I'm a lightweight fast boot type of guy and these look nice.

Benjblt

WKR
So far I really like them. They fit true to size and are super comfortable. I've only hiked about 3 miles in them so far and it was moderately steep and slippery. I was surprised initially how much traction the tread had, as they didn't look like they would have much traction. . . I was trying to decide between the Salomon ultra mid aero (not Gore-Tex but they have one that is). The Salomon just wasn't as comfortable for me.

boom

WKR
i held a pair just the other day! man are they light!!

i worry about longevity. i bet i could jog in them tho..they are really really light. my Renegades have hit their mileage limit..they are kinda gross now. and the sole is worn out.

looking for a new boot, but the INNOX seem super tear-able in the AZ desert.

JRedell

FNG
I've got a pair I've been wearing for a last few months and really like them for an everyday light hiker. They are super light, but have held up to a few PRS matches (including the Finale at the FTW Ranch in TX) and everyday wear good so far.

Jd259

WKR
I'm also looking at a pair of these but never owned lowa boots how does the sizing run I'm a 10.5 in everything I wear work boot wise (georgias and timber lines) any input would be helpful.
Thanks

Benjblt

WKR
I'm also looking at a pair of these but never owned lowa boots how does the sizing run I'm a 10.5 in everything I wear work boot wise (georgias and timber lines) any input would be helpful.
Thanks
I would say they are true to size.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Benjblt

WKR
i held a pair just the other day! man are they light!!

i worry about longevity. i bet i could jog in them tho..they are really really light. my Renegades have hit their mileage limit..they are kinda gross now. and the sole is worn out.

looking for a new boot, but the INNOX seem super tear-able in the AZ desert.
I don't know why more people don't own a pair of these. I was looking at these and the Salomon Ultra Mid and these are way more comfortable.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

NDGuy

WKR
I bought a pair off Camofire a month ago and returned them, I put smartwool socks on and they were rubbing horrible on my lower calf after 5 mins of walking around my house. Maybe a fluke but I would definitely suggest trying them on before buying them.

Jd259

WKR
I just picked up a pair of these and have a few miles on them so far and they are hands down the most comfortable boot I have ever worn. Size runs a little small I normally wear 10.5 and have plenty or room and I bought these in 10.5 also and they are a tiny bit snug but I love them so far I would suggest sizing up a half size if your normal boots fit perfect in your normal size.