Testing the Crispi Nevada Legend GTX Insulated Boot

Eric27

Lil-Rokslider
Does Blackovis has any discounts going on for crispy Nevadas?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

blackovis

Lil-Rokslider
We do offer a discount for Rokslide members on our site with discount code Rokslide10 and that's good on anything but optics or items in the On Sale category on our site.

Eric27

Lil-Rokslider
We do offer a discount for Rokslide members on our site with discount code Rokslide10 and that's good on anything but optics or items in the On Sale category on our site.
Cool

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

whacker1

Lil-Rokslider
blackovis - I have been researching the various makes and models, and hoped you would give some input. I don't see any of the options in the non-insulated that come with the ABSS - ankle bone support system. In perfect world, I would look to own a non-insulated variety as well as an insulated to cover the different seasons. Can you give some input of why that is or if it is something that is designed for the future? The ankle support is what everyone raves about in the Nevada and others, but my feet sweat and was looking to go with something non-insulated instead.

blackovis

Lil-Rokslider
blackovis - I have been researching the various makes and models, and hoped you would give some input. I don't see any of the options in the non-insulated that come with the ABSS - ankle bone support system. In perfect world, I would look to own a non-insulated variety as well as an insulated to cover the different seasons. Can you give some input of why that is or if it is something that is designed for the future? The ankle support is what everyone raves about in the Nevada and others, but my feet sweat and was looking to go with something non-insulated instead.

There are actually 2 boots right now that are un-insulated and have the ABSS. They are the Idaho (my personal favorite) and the Wyoming if you like more of a mid height boot like the Nevada.

whacker1

Lil-Rokslider
There are actually 2 boots right now that are un-insulated and have the ABSS. They are the Idaho (my personal favorite) and the Wyoming if you like more of a mid height boot like the Nevada.

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. it appears I went right over the top of that portion of the text.

OP
Ross

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've used obenhaufs on both...looks like the leather on the crispis is staying stiffer over the kenne's
This may have to do with the ankle design system in the crispis as there is added support with them

Slade

FNG
When do the Crispi's tend to get restocked? I am looking at the Nevada Legend's, but my size is only available in the wide.

ktowncamo

WKR
When do the Crispi's tend to get restocked? I am looking at the Nevada Legend's, but my size is only available in the wide.

We just got confirmation that the 2017 line with both the unisulated and insulated versions of the Nevada will be here mid May. That is most of the order for Crispi US. The rest of it will arrive 2nd week of June and be in all shops, including BlackOvis.

OP
Ross

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just had these guys resoled after some serious abuse...nice work by Dave Page Cobbler two week turnaround and ready for more abuse👍

Attachments

• IMG_0291.jpg
    IMG_0291.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 88