Interested in a group buy?

Interested in a Schnee's boots group buy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Schnee's

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Just wanted to see how much interest there is in doing a group buy for Rokslide members? Could maybe be 15%-20% off(i'll try and get more off if possible). I am also curious what boots would be the most popular. If this is something that you would all be interested in, I can check into doing other products like Mystery Ranch, Sitka, Western Mountaineering, Hilleberg, etc..

Thanks
matt

OP
Schnee's

Schnee's

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Would you be willing to send multiple pairs for sizing?

I hate to buy shoes online.

Yeah, buying online is always tough. We make switching out sizes pretty easy. Just try the boots on in your house and if they don't fit, we can swap them out. I don't think we could send multiples. Each size would have to be paid for then refunded when returned. Also, all of our sizing runs off the Brannick device, the metal sizer at most shoe departments. So if you could go size your foot and order the correct size, you should be in business.

If someone has mismatched sized feet do they have to buy two pair or can they get each shoe in a different size?

JayPee

FNG
Dammit, I bought my absarokas earlier this year. But for anybody thinking about it they are a great quality boot. Love mine

twall13

WKR
I've been looking at the Bridger boots for awhile now, I might be interested depending in how the deal comes together.

OP
Schnee's

Schnee's

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
If someone has mismatched sized feet do they have to buy two pair or can they get each shoe in a different size?

for our pac boots, we can do 2 different sizes for a small fee, but we can't do 2 sizes in our mountain boots. sorry

OP
Schnee's

Schnee's

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Any chance of including the Hunter II?

definitely at some point, I'd like to do all of our boots at some point. so everyone has a chance of getting a good deal on some boots.

as for you guys that bought boots from us already, we appreciate your business and I will see if there is something we could do a discount on along with the boots.

OP
Schnee's

Schnee's

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I would be interested

Ok everyone, there seems to be enough interest in getting this going. I am going to talk with the boss and see what I can get going for everyone. If you haven't already, subscribe to this thread as I will post updates on here, then start a official "group buy" thread