Rokslide discount on our hunter ii pac boot!

deadwolf

WKR
Well, this just came across my desk. This weekend is our once a year boot sale. In store only, sorry guys

schnees_10042016.jpg

Don't worry about it! We really appreciate you making the discount happen and not everyone, like myself, can make it in to the store anyway.

Matt, do I need to treat the leather right off the bat, or are they good to go? And what do you recommend? I use Obenaufs on my Lowas and that seems to work well. Let me know and thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are the pac boots true to size. I wear a 10 in the lowa tibets. Placing an order Friday. Thanks for putting this together.

deadwolf

WKR
Are the pac boots true to size. I wear a 10 in the lowa tibets. Placing an order Friday. Thanks for putting this together.

I called before ordering as they don't offer half sizes, 10.5 for me. The lady I spoke with said they are true to size with room for a thicker sock. I ordered 11's.

Zoo Keeper

Lil-Rokslider
Got mine, good on length, but need something to take up some of the volume. I already wear full cushion wool socks. Suggestions?

deadwolf

WKR
Got mine, good on length, but need something to take up some of the volume. I already wear full cushion wool socks. Suggestions?

Whichever Superfeet insole fits your foot would do a good job, I use orange for as my wife describes them, "ballerina feet." Also known as high arches. : )

OP
Schnee's

Schnee's

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor

Along with what Deadwolf said, Id recommend a different/thicker insole.

bccrover

FNG
Thank you for the group buy. Saw this just in time. My feet will be much happier on my upcoming late season hunt!

OP
Schnee's

Schnee's

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Thank you for the group buy. Saw this just in time. My feet will be much happier on my upcoming late season hunt!

Thanks to everyone that ordered, we appreciate your business! Hope you all have successful hunts this year! Stay tuned for more deals and another Poll to see what we do next.

Matt

OP
Schnee's

Schnee's

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
How bout the bridgers??

We stopped making the Bridger boot. There are a few left, but I am not aware of any plans to put it on sale. We are coming out with a boot to replace the Bridger...and it is awesome! It will be called the outlook. I will post pictures here and on our social media when it gets closer to being released. It's still lightweight but has a stiffer midsole than the original, closer to our Absaroka.

Matt

ok then put the outlook on special, will be first in line to try a pair if not insulated and cordura sides

OP
Schnee's

Schnee's

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Any update on the next sale?
I am in the market for some pac boots and also interested in any possible sale info.

Sorry guys, I missed your posts, been a CRAZY month and a half here. I am not sure when the next sale will be. We have to build up some inventory before I can get a sale approved. We sold out of a ton of boots and are low on many others. Hopefully in a month or 2 we can get something going.