Rokslide discount on our hunter ii pac boot!

Schnee's

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Here you guys go!

PROMO STARTS MONDAY!

Deal is 15% off a pair of our Hunter II pac boots! One pair per customer. Promo is 10/3/16 - 10/9/16 at 23:59 East Coast Time.

- If you are local, or can make it to our store and don't want to pay for shipping, call our customer service number @ 800-922-1562, order the boots with the the promo code and have your boots held in our store. You should be able to pick them up the next next day.

PROMO CODE: ROKHUN2

SCC-509_16-inch--Brown.jpg

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
attachment.php

I reviewed these in 2014 and still running same pair 'n going strong: Schnee's Hunter II Pac Boot Review

deadwolf

WKR
Robby, I've read your review about three times, and after 10 degrees and 18" of snow for our hunt last November, I'm sold on trying a pair of these this year. That being said, it'll probably be 60 degrees in eastern Montana for this years hunt though with my kinda luck : )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Robby, I've read your review about three times, and after 10 degrees and 18" of snow for our hunt last November, I'm sold on trying a pair of these this year. That being said, it'll probably be 60 degrees in eastern Montana for this years hunt though with my kinda luck : )

ha ha, I hope not cause you're feet's gonna sweat.

let us know if you get them and what you think after a season.

btw, I have since replaced the liners.

OP
Schnee's

Schnee's

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Thanks for setting this up Matt! Can't wait to get a pair of these for next month

No Problem Deadwolf! Really glad I could make this come together for all of the Rokslide members that wanted it to happen!

OP
Schnee's

Schnee's

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I will for sure! Looks like my October hunt is going to be in the 50's and dry now haha. of course. But I'll be hunting some whitetail in Montana come November so I'm sure I'll get some use for that hunt.

That always happens to me to... haha best of luck on your hunts Jarrod!

Matt

deadwolf

WKR
Order is in Matt, thanks! Hoping for some cold and snow now in November : ) Always seen the best bucks in that weather anyway!

striker3

Lil-Rokslider
A pair of these were my first winter gear purchase when I moved to Montana 2 years ago. This will be my 3rd winter with them and I have zero complaints. I've hiked all over with snow on the ground and my feet stayed both warm and dry.

OP
Schnee's

Schnee's

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
This has been a very successful group buy. It will make future offers easier to get going and possibly better deals! Thanks guys!

OP
Schnee's

Schnee's

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Well, this just came across my desk. This weekend is our once a year boot sale. In store only, sorry guys

schnees_10042016.jpg