Asolo Lagazuoi GV

Deerjunky

FNG
I am in the market for new boots I really like the fit and feel for my Asolo Fugitives purchased just under a year ago. The old pair is smoked but because of fit I am reluctant to switch manufactures. I tried on some Lowas, La Sportivas and Vasques and personally the Asolos work fit wise for me. Has anyone had any experience with the Lagazuoi GV I am not finding much online. My issue with my Fugitives was the soles are now bowling shoes worthy after eleven months of hiking almost every weekend between June and Mid September. My hope is that the heavier boot with the Vibram sole vs the Asolo propitiatory one will lend to better durability. Anyone Have any experience with the Lagazuoi GV boot and have any input?

tito_zako

FNG
Hi there, I'm curious if you ended up buying those boots? I'm on a similar boat... thus far, asolos have worked really well for me. I tried a bunch of other stuff, but this brand fits me well and I'm considering those Lagazuoi

P.J.

FNG
I am in the same boat as far as Fit. Asolo fit me very well. So much so that I am considering having two pairs re soled. I am hard as hell on boots and every pair of Asolo boots I've had I've walked the soles off of them and the boot has held up very well.

Doghed

WKR
Hi there, I'm curious if you ended up buying those boots? I'm on a similar boat... thus far, asolos have worked really well for me. I tried a bunch of other stuff, but this brand fits me well and I'm considering those Lagazuoi

x2 on the Lagazuoi. Any feedback on this boot would be appreciated.

I've got another season left on my fugitives and would like to start breaking in a new pair during that time. Love the fit (wide option) and the price of the Asolo boots.