Lighweight synthic hiking boot (similar to salomon quest) in wide

mvmnts

WKR
Any suggestions for a similar boot to the Quest 4D GTX that comes in a 2E Wide?

I know that what I need is a lighter synthetic "boot" similar to the Salomon Quest 4D. I will gladly trade durability for a lighter synthetic (or leather) build that fits my foot 99% out of the box and doesn't require break in. I'll also pocked the extra hundred dollars or so and save it towards buying my next pair. I'd like something with goretex or equivalent. I love how the salomon heel cup fits, but the problem is that I have a wide foot and I need something that doesn't rub the sides of my feet like the Salomon does.

I'm a trail runner guy, I've used trail runners for years, and I've never had trouble backpacking through the gnarliest terrain in them, off trail, over mountain passes, boulder hopping through talus and scree for hours and hours. But, I also don't haul a bunch of weight when I backpack either (usually 15-25lbs over 7 days), so I am going to get some sort of boot, because I think it's probably the smart thing to do. After ordering a bunch of different boots, I haven't found any of them that fit well. The closest I have found are the Kenetrek Mountain Extremes, but they are big and heavy and I am like 90% sure that they are going to give me blisters and slow me down even after they break in.

Akicita

WKR
Not sure if they make them in a 2E but La Sportiva Core High GTX meets all your other requirements. It's outstanding for moving light and fast. You may have to go a full size up for them to fit well between the 1st and 5th metatarsal. Lowas Innox GTX might be another option although the 2E could be a problem with that one too. . .

OP
mvmnts

mvmnts

WKR
I have a pair of La Sportiva Ultra Raptors that work pretty well for my feet, so the Core High GTX looks promising, somehow I missed that one, thanks!