L&S boots

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Robby said a couple staffers are currently testing and reviews are coming shortly

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Sonofa B! I'm more than set on boots but those look awesome. I'm curious how stiff they are and what the last fits like.

Boots, binos, and pack I will NEVER go cheap on.

Is it a lot of money? yeah. It still doesn't seem that out of line all things considered. If you think about the time they put into design and testing, what it costs to build a bunch of prototypes, and what it costs to get boots hand made in Italy with to best materials available.. Even if there is $200 mark up, that is still a lot of boot sales needed to make it worth the effort and overhead invested IMO. What's $1 or 200 if it means foot comfort in the mountains?

That said, if you by some of these European mountaineering boots in Europe the US prices do seem a bit uncalled for..

dotman

WKR
He did reverse Obama's lead ban in national forests, that's a win I guess.

Rhino

FNG
I think that I would never pre-book a boot without knowing how it fit me first..

After talking to James at L&S, he assured me that they would take them back in 15 days if I didn't like them. They have to be used indoors only, but had I stuck with my gut and my first impression of my crispi nevadas, they would've been indoor use only and I would've gotten my money back. I convinced myself they would get better and never did. So, I'm pretty confident that if my first impression of the new mtn boot when I put my foot in it will be pretty spot in and reinforced while training indoors with them for a couple weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I pre ordered today. Had a good conversation about what I need and am anxious to get to work on a mountain with them.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk