Darn tough socks

Northernpiker

WKR
Classified Approved
I've got 6 pair of Darn Tough Full Cushion Boot socks and 3 pair have developed holes at the seam near the ball of my foot. They replaced the socks, no questions asked, and I like the socks and will continue to wear them. Anyone else have this problem? The socks are not wearing through but the seams are giving out.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Yes I had to send in 2 pair that had all of the wool wear out of them which left just like a panti hose sleeve left. Sent them and got my replacements.
I don't think that they are indestructible but that no questions asked warranty is why i have nothing but Darn Tough socks in my drawer.

Peter K

Lil-Rokslider
I haven't had a problem with mine yet, but I will say that since I started wearing Darn Tough socks, I wear nothing else. I can't sand cotton socks now, even in the summer.

AlaskaEd

WKR
I have 20 or so pairs of darn toughs. Never worn any out. My oldest are getting a little tight and don't get used as much though.

Hunter6

WKR
I haven't had a problem with mine yet, but I will say that since I started wearing Darn Tough socks, I wear nothing else. I can't sand cotton socks now, even in the summer.

Yep. I have even bought a few pair to workout in.

---

Follow me on Instagram @hunter_hindman

lak2004

WKR
Best socks out there IMO. Lifetime warranty just makes them that much better. I haven't worn any of mine out yet, but I wear them everyday.

dotman

WKR
Yes I had to send in 2 pair that had all of the wool wear out of them which left just like a panti hose sleeve left. Sent them and got my replacements.
I don't think that they are indestructible but that no questions asked warranty is why i have nothing but Darn Tough socks in my drawer.

Same here, never had a seam fail but have worn them down to panti hose thickness. Have had a few replaced and need to send a few more in.

Trial153

WKR
I must be an Anomaly. I dont really love them and dont hate them. I have maybe 6 pairs in three weights.

I find them to be named correctly, they are darn tough. however that comes at the expense of a lot of nylon. They tend be tight in the tube calf area. I also dont feel they displace moisture very well and loss loft/ cusion in the pads as they are used.
i have relagated mine to day hunts and dont pack them on multiday hunts.

colersu22

WKR
How was the process to send them in? I have 9 pairs total but the 2 oldest pairs have what you described as the pantyhose effect on the balls of the feet and have been meaning to send them in. Like others have mentioned I only wear darn tough socks and have for the last couple years. I have only ever used the cushion version but last year picked up a fee pairs of the hunting ones from BlackOvis on sale but prefer the cushion ones for hiking so the hunting pair I wear to work.

Just go on their website for the process of sending them in for replacement. You fill out a form and mail them in. They send you credit to use on their website to purchase the replacement. Best sock going in my opinion.