Questions for those running Crispi's ...

SnapT

Lil-Rokslider
For those of you running Crispi's how true to size are the Wyoming and Idaho's ??? I take a 12 in Nike's and my Merrell's but I notice if trecking about in the woods etc I sometimes feel my toes bunch into the front of the toebox . Are the Crispi's roomy in the toebox or just get the 12.5 ??

cheers

twall13

WKR
My Crispi boots run true to size. That said, I'd definitely take the half size larger if I were you for downhill descents with a heavy loads on my back. You might even want to try a 13 for the extra toe room if your toes hit the front of a size 12. The Crispi boots lock in the rest of my foot better than most boots so the extra size wouldn't likely be noticed anywhere but in the toes. Contact the guys at Black Ovis and they will set you on the right track. As the Crispi dealer they know the boots better than most.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

wyosteve

WKR
I have the Wyomings and they run true to size, but the toe box is not as roomy as my Salomons. I'd say go 1/2 size bigger than normal.

OP
S

SnapT

Lil-Rokslider
Thank you very much gents .
Being new to all this I appreciate the help before I spend and possibly waste some money in a mistake lol .

cheers

goph707

FNG
My Wyomings are true to size. You can also go on YouTube look up different ways to lace up hiking boots for high arch, low arch etc. Some of the tricks have helped me a lot.

OP
S

SnapT

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks again . I've read those reviews (a couple of times each lol) and watched the Gritty Bowman vid etc . I was planning on getting the Idaho but due to the sale they are sold out so the alternative is the Wyomings . Just wanted to be 100% sure on size before ordering .

thanks again guys .