Miendl @ Cabelas

I hear you. Got to return them fast before the CC bill hits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wildcat33

WKR
I think Cabelas has Meindl make boots for them to meet various price points. The ones I had were made in slovakia, and they weren't very good. My feeling is that the ones that are still made in Germany would be the models to consider. Or not, you can always take them back...

There was someone on here a while ago talking about some crazy deal on lowa tibets (260$ maybe if i remember right). Thats a darn good boot too, if you can get it for that price, that would be a very good option to consider.

OP
pbcarch

pbcarch

WKR
Ok well took the plunge of beginning my search. Order 4 pairs to start...lowa, zamberlan, scarpa, hanwag

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Good luck. In the long run it's going to be the best and cheapest route. Don't know how any times I've been burned on boots that didn't work out. Turns into an expensive education.

ianpadron

WKR
Perfekt Hunter Extremes here. They are the bees knees. Took a while to break in for me but I've never had a blister and have put several hundred miles on them over the past 2 years. When washed up they look good as new. I'd went with the Extremes over the regular Perfekt Hunters as they are built for the high country and man do they shine up top! I've got pretty normal feet, good arch, and they fit like a glove.