Boot issues with my heel

This is in no way a boot bashing or Kenetrex bashing post. I was lucky enough, insert sarcasm, to have been born with a spur that grows out of the back of my heel. Back side of the foot a inch or so above the bottom of the heel. Anyway, this is a real friction point for me in boots when I put Superfeet into my Kenetrex's. I have used Moleskin, Leuko Tape, etc but I want to fix the problem instead of putting a bandade over it. I should point out that it's not just my Kenetex's, this happens to any boot that is similar in nature. I know I can take the Superfeet out, but that's not what I am going to do.

So I was wondering if anyone has ever gone to a Cobbler to stretch out certain areas in their boots, and what their experience and or results were.

Call them and explain what is going on. They can have you mark the spot then send them the boot and they can push that spot out

OP
fire arrow
Awesome. I am glade they offer it. Wasn't sure if I went to a cobbler if it would void a warranty on the Gortex or something.