Need advice- Favorite insulated rubber boots (tall)

GotDraw?

WKR
My turn to ask for advice--

All of my experience has been with back country/mountain boots. I have no clue with rubber boots.

I am headed for a hunt up north this October and it will be cold/wet/boggy the whole time. I need a pair of tall, 1200-2000 gram insulated rubber boots.

Anyone from Alaska or up north have boot recommendations for a hunt that will be wet/boggy and require some modest (mostly flat terrain) hiking too? My feet are E width, narrow heel, low instep. I am concerned about getting boots that heel slip and don't hold my foot well.

Also, for those that have experience in damp/cold camping, how do you dry your boots at night so they don't get more and more soaked after a couple days? I will be in the wilderness w/o access to Peets boot drier, etc.

Appreciate any help/insight.

Best,

JL

inupiat1

FNG
I have been moose hunting on the Muddy River near Denali (mt. McKinley) lots of bogs. I got a 61 IN. Moose. The Cabela's hunter's jeans worked well for me. My brother used some cheaper hip waders. He got a little overheated, but the kept him dry. The Hinter's jeans werw expensive, but comfortable because of hiking boot design.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk