Boots

WyoRob

Lil-Rokslider
I'm order new boots this week. I know I'm gonig to order a pair of the La Sportiva Trango Cube GTX but have heard they may be narrow for some people with wider feet. My feet are somewhat wide so in the event that these boots are two narrow I want to order a second pair so I can ship whichever pair is least comfortable back. Aside from the La Sportiva Trango Cube GTX which mountaineering boots for backcountry hunting should I be looking at? Support is crucial and I prefer a boot about the same height as the Trango Cubes.

Basically, does Scarpa make a boots similar to the La Sportiva Trango Cube GTX but just a bit wider for those with wide feet?

WRO

WKR
the triolets are very similar..

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm not sure they sell Triolets anymore stateside? Charmoz are the closest IMO, light weight and synthetic materials. Similar stiffness. They changed the last since I had them and I think they might fit tighter now. Previously they were significantly wider than Trango Cubes.

WRO

WKR
I'm not sure they sell Triolets anymore stateside? Charmoz are the closest IMO, light weight and synthetic materials. Similar stiffness. They changed the last since I had them and I think they might fit tighter now. Previously they were significantly wider than Trango Cubes.
there are plenty of pairs to be had online