Best lightweight boots?

Hey guys! Been looking for a pair of lightweight boots with decent ankle support. Early season hunts in 90-100 degree weather.
I am thinking about the Lowa Innox GTX Mid TF. Anyone use these boots or have any other recommendations for a lightweight pair of boots?

semperfidelis97

Lil-Rokslider
I am breaking in a new pair of Meindl ultralights if you have wide feet they would be worth looking at. Cabelas was selling them for 180.00 last week in store.

PNWGATOR

WKR
I used a pair of Lowa Renegades last season and they were fantastic for my feet in some wicked country, super wet conditions and with heavy loads. Not sure if they're heavier than what you're after, but if not and they fit your feet I'd certainly recommend them. These are the best 'light' boot I've used. Know there are more minimalist boots out there that afford ankle support, but these are what worked for me.

Not sure what kind of country you'll be in, but the Crispi Thor's are light and by far the most comfy boot out of the box I've tried. I haven't put them to the "test" yet, but so far I'm happy with them...other than the lace system.

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys! Been looking for a pair of lightweight boots with decent ankle support. Early season hunts in 90-100 degree weather.
I am thinking about the Lowa Innox GTX Mid TF. Anyone use these boots or have any other recommendations for a lightweight pair of boots?
I'm reviewing the Lowa IROX and really liking them. Worth a look.