Gore Hiking Sock

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
I've got a couple friends who are Sitka "athletes". At the Iowa Deer Classic this spring they clued me into some socks they tested last fall. They said they were great both in the rubber boots they wore deer hunting and in their elk hunting mountain boots so I picked up a couple pair.

I'm on my way back from a week around Yellowstone where I made a few training hikes in the heat and it really struck me how awesome these things are. All spring and now summer I've been wearing these Gore socks and my feet have never been more comfortable. This includes a week up in Alaska climbing Kenai peninsula mountains in hip boots chasing bears. They wick better than anything I've ever used and definitely kept my feet warm and comfortable when glassing or stand hunting.

Figured I would share with the fall seasons fast approaching.

GORE Socks

Ebby

WKR
I bought some in the spring and used them all during turkey season. I could not have been more impressed. I think they are the best socks I ever used as well. Big thumbs up from me.

Lee

I've been extremely impressed with my one pair I got for xmas. Don't have enough use to comment on a season worth or wear but they are by far my favorite socks.

These are phenominal socks. I'll be getting more when I see them on camofire next.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Agross

WKR
These are phenominal socks. I'll be getting more when I see them on camofire next.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Totally agree. Just tried them about a month ago. Extremely comfortable. Great socks. I got two pair off camofire. They haven't had my size the last couple times they have ran em, or I would have a couple more on the way.

Schnee's

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I've got a couple friends who are Sitka "athletes". At the Iowa Deer Classic this spring they clued me into some socks they tested last fall...

Been wearing them for about 1.5yr now and they are without a doubt my favorite socks. From what I hear though, they aren't going forward with them. So grab a pair while you can.

elkyinzer

WKR
Totally agree. Just tried them about a month ago. Extremely comfortable. Great socks. I got two pair off camofire. They haven't had my size the last couple times they have ran em, or I would have a couple more on the way.

Agree also. Best thing I've discovered since merino. Whatever technology they are using to wick moisture needs to be applied to the armpits of shirts and other key sweaty areas.