Lathrop and Sons Footbed Reviews

holmesac89

Lil-Rokslider
Hey guys, I'm trying to decide between superset and Lathrop & sons. Has anyone with super flat feet tried the Lathrop & Sons footbed? If so, what did you think? Thanks.

I'd be interested in this also. I've always used green superfeet or the blue SOLE brand and been ok, but am interested since the reviews are always good for the L&S. To be honest, the Lathrop and Sons look like they dont have any sort of structure or support... the pics look like just a flat and floppy piece of gel. But, they must have something figured out due to all the reviews.

LostArra

WKR
I've used both and they are different. Jolly Roger is accurate. The Superfeet have more structure but less padding. L&S take up more volume in the boot which could be good or bad depending on your foot and boot. In most boots I prefer Superfeet but one pair of Hanwags the L&S worked well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt W.

Super Moderator
Staff member

wapitibob

WKR
The two are totally different footbeds, foam vs gel.

I have 4 pair of superfeet, 1 sole, 1 dr sholes, and 1 Lathrop.
Superfeet and Sole are too slick on the surface and cause hot spots on my toes, and way denser mtl than the Lathrop insoles (gel).
Dr Sholes Athletic were awesome in Cevedale's but a bit too much volume for my new hanwag's.
Went to Lathrop in the Hanwag and they're very very nice.