What Insole do you run in your Lowas?

young7.3

WKR
Trying to find out what insole fits these boots the best. The search function didn't yield many results; L&S, superfeet, etc. Hoping to get input from guys running the Lowa Tibet GTX specifically. What aftermarket insole do you run? Please specify if you have a high/low arch. Thanks

Huntin wv

Lil-Rokslider
I run superfeet green in my lowa tibets. They don't have much cushioning but made them fit me better than the stock insoles. I would say I have average arches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tttoadman

WKR
I ran sofsole med arched for awhile. Now I run sofsole cushion. It helps keep my feet from getting sore. I used to think I needed more arch support, but I realized it was the stiffer boots I needed.

Stid2677

WKR
I tried Super Feet green and orange, then L&S insole, they were not as good as the SOLE, heat moldable insoles. That is what I use now, in my Lowas and now in my new Scarpa's. For me the heat moldable works best.

Steve

GKPrice

Banned
prone to fasciitis - used superfeet green for years (good product) - year before last I was having a bout and purchased "Heel That Pain" insoles, "I" have been using them in everything down to athletic shoes ever since (no fasciitis since)

LaHunter

WKR
I run the Spenco soft insoles in my Tibets. I would say I have average arches.
One thing I have wandered about running the hard shell superfeet type insoles is that I would think the hard plastic would impinge into the gore tex membrane over time and cause leaks???

dble07

Lil-Rokslider
I have a medium arch and run L&S footbeds in my Tibets. Don't really have any thing to compare them to other than the factory insoles but I really like them. GF runs L&S in her women's Tibets also and has commented on how much she likes them.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

CodyB

Lil-Rokslider
I've been very pleased with the orange Superfeet in my Lowa Tibet Hi, lots of different options out there obviously.

marktole

WKR
I'm running Lowa Z-6S GTX boots (more a duty/hiker boot than a hunting boot, but they work well for me). Not sure how the fit of that boot compares to the Tibet, but I found I like the Superfeet Guide insoles. I have an average arch, I think. Good luck with your search.

OP
young7.3

young7.3

WKR
Tried the superfeet orange and didn't like them. They had a couple pressure points that didn't feel right. Going to try sofsole high arch next

I have a Lathrop & Sons insole in my Tibets. I have medium arches and these insoles work really well for me. I tried the Superfeet Green as well. They are ok, but the arch is a little high for my liking.

GKPrice

Banned
Trying to find out what insole fits these boots the best. The search function didn't yield many results; L&S, superfeet, etc. Hoping to get input from guys running the Lowa Tibet GTX specifically. What aftermarket insole do you run? Please specify if you have a high/low arch. Thanks

I wear Lowa's exclusively, Tibet, GTX, Renegade, Ranger - Green Superfeet are great and what I wore for quite a few years then I discovered "Heel that Pain" insoles and I switched to try them, now have them in every pair of shoes or boots I own
(note: I'm nowhere even near the mileage that a lot of guys (and gals) log but I do find myself beating boots up in different situations including workplace)

Augustus46

Lil-Rokslider
For Heel that Pain are you guys using the gel heel seat or the full length heel seat?