Replacement Meindl insoles

I am thinking about ordering replacement Meindl insoles for my Perfekt Hikers. There are mixed reviews on which size to order. Some say to order a full size down from your boot size. Some say order the size of your boot. Anyone have experience? I love my Meindls but have worn the foot beds out. I wear a 9.5.

I replaced mine with a set of green superfeet about fifteen years ago. I purchased the boot size and didn't have an issue.

OP
Mr Drysdale
I am thinking about ordering replacement Meindl insoles for my Perfekt Hikers. There are mixed reviews on which size to order. Some say to order a full size down from your boot size. Some say order the size of your boot. Anyone have experience? I love my Meindls but have worn the foot beds out. I wear a 9.5.
I'm actually looking at the Meindl brand.

MT257

WKR
Are the Meindl brand insole any better than the ones that came with the boots? I bought mine from cabelas and thought the original insoles were pretty worthless.

OP
Mr Drysdale
I'm actually looking at the Meindl brand.
My Meindl Perfekt Hikers have been extremely comfortable for the first three or four years but now my feet have a little pain after wearing all day. I'm just trying to get back to the original feel when they were new. Can't help but think the cork foot bed helps with that. More concerned with ordering the right size.