Vasque breeze

Gbrecka

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone run the vasque breeze for hiking or hunting? Looking for something light that breaths well. Durability and comfort is important. Doesn't need to be super sturdy as I have another boot for that. Primarily early season use in prairie.

bud

FNG
I have. Pretty flimsy and show wear quick. Cactus go thru them easy. Not very good on steep sidehills or carryng pack loaded with meat. Beat them to heck in one season. Mediocre in quality. Pros= they breathe really good, light as your going to find, good price. I got pair of Hanwags lightweight off Sierra Trading Post that are real good,cant remember model. I like them. A lot. Use the Vasque for yard work now. That's just my opinion and experience only.

semperfidelis97

Lil-Rokslider
I think it would be worth looking at the talus. I have had a pair for a few years, and have worn them for allot of day hikes as well as work. They are still in very good condition. That being said I wear meindel boots for hunting, and overnight backpacking.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

mikkel318

Lil-Rokslider
I used a pair for 3 seasons (two long trips per year) and really enjoyed them for hiking. Cactus was their downfall. I ended up going with a full leather upper.

Boman

Lil-Rokslider
I love mine. Great lightweight boot. For a light hiker they are rough to beat. They aren't as rugged as the Salomon 4ds but they breathe much better. And my feet sweat terrible.

Lockster

Lil-Rokslider
I've used them a fair bit, I'd agree with most of the opinions listed already, certainly don't wear them anywhere near Cactus, ask me how I know...

I'm currently running Scarpa boots for hunting and use the Vasques for hiking clearly defined trails which is where they excel

Cgeb

WKR
Great hikers, I wore them daily at work. Very comfortable, I live in the midwest so I'm not kicking cactus. Definitely my "summer" boots. Need heavier warmer boots in the winter for hunting.

I don't have the breeze but I have the Juxt low top. I like some things about them and some things I don't. The have a stiffer and more supportive sole than my merrell Moab's which I like for hiking but the toe box is kinda narrow and I get a bit of a rub on my little toe. The sole when new was kinda slippery on a wet surface compared to all my other shoes. Merrill or salomon and I had a separation of the sole way faster than any of my other shoes. Super glue fixed it though. All that being said that is for the Juxt and not the breezes. I've never owned them but I probably won't own another pair of vasques now that I found salomons.