Schnee's just released their new line

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
attachment.php

that's the Granite Pro, but they've got quite a few others in the line up too. They're telling me they're already backordered and hoping to clear the backlog by mid-September. Take a look and give them a call if you are interested. Ross will be running a pair from their new line up as soon as they can get them to him.

Schnee's Performance Boots

Last edited:
Wow, several really cool looking new models. I'm interested to see if their Teton boot is rigid enough for climbing vertical ice?

catorres1

Lil-Rokslider
Just got off the phone with them after speaking with them on and off for the last 8 months. I ended up ordering the beartooth II's, though I really liked the Teton's and the Pros. Talking to Kurt and Tanner, the reason I went with the Beartooths is that on their 4 step rating system for stiffness, it's a 2. Their Granites II's are a 3...which they tell me are about what Lowa's are, which BTW they also sell at Schnees, so they have some experience with that boot. The Pros, which I really liked, and the Tetons are 4's or 4 plus. Tanner said they are super stiff, made for the most extreme conditions. They do not bend. As my use is for general Elk hunting and other use in Texas, the Beartooth II's were recommended as the way to go for me. But if you were only in colder weather, could probably get Granite II's. But according to them, if you are looking for an uber stiff boot...the pros and the tetons should do the trick.

I would like to know more about their Mission boot. I'm currently use the Lowa Tibet GTX and love them, but want to try a lighter option for early season high country Archery. The Mission looks like it might fit the bill.

boom

WKR
i am not to proud to admit, i would probably never need that Pro boot..damn. that is nice, but way over kill for the yards i play in :)

Schnee's

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
the Granite pros will be my next pair of boots I hope.

We hope you like them! Message me when your ready to buy and I'll see if I can help you out! Also, if anyone would like any info, recommendations or any other help please feel free to PM me!

Matt