Scarpa VS Crispi

I am wondering what are some pros and cons with both Scarpa and Crispi boots. I ordered a pair of Nevada legend insulated boots but they ended up being the wrong size. The feel of the boots were nice and I liked the amount of flex they had in them but I have also tried on a pair Scarpa boots and liked the feel of them also. They were uninsulated and much more stiff but I will be mountain goat guiding as well as Elk, Mule deer, and black bear so I am looking for an all around boot.

I'd say this is a choice only you can make. Choose the one that fits best with the amount of flex you like. After a season guiding after everything you mentioned you'll have a really good idea on if you made the right choice or not. It looks like the majority (all but one or two models) of Crispi's have the same flex rating, whereas Scarpa does everything from flexible hikers to 100% rigid, step in compatible ice climbing boots. So if you find Scarpa fits best you can really choose the one with the right stiffness for your application/likes.

From my own experience, Crispi's are very comfortable to walk in. Scarpa's (Charmoz) have been good also and would be my choice for steeper and rockier terrain.

AXEL

WKR
I have been wearing highend boots since 1961, have several pairs and wear mine daily in BC, where there are a few mountains. Among my all-time favourite makers is Scarpa, and I have Fuegos. Concords and am ordering some lighter ones soon.

The Concords are 16 years old, third soles and still work quite well. So, I recommend them and also Hanwags for mountain hunting.

Dobermann

WKR
I have both. Scarpas tend to run a narrower last, and are often only available in a set width, so may not work for wider feet. That said, I've read that some of their models use a wider last than others, so it might pay to do some more research. Certainly, one pair of my Scarpas feel far narrower than the others.

Crispi offer standard and 'wide' (EE) sizes - at least, in the US - and I've found them to be comfortable right out of the box, just as others often say. My feet are moderately wide, and the standard width felt too narrow to me; the wides are far better.